A high functioning Human Resources team needs many skills, from the administrative through to the strategic. But often trying to do it all simply doesn’t make financial sense. Finding one person willing and able to cover it all can be difficult.
Catalina Consultants gives your organisation on-call access to senior HR advisers without the cost of having to pay for a full-time team.
We work closely with you to get a deep understanding of what you hope to achieve. Then we tailor an arrangement that suits you, and you can be confident our advice and solutions will always align with your business goals.
By combining a practical approach with a strategic perspective, we provide expert advice on the full range of people management activities.
How outsourced HR helps
Outsourcing your HR function to Catalina Consultants lets you:
- Access best-practice strategic HR advice whenever you need it
- Identify any people management issues that require action or development
- Make sure your people fully understand the legislative and administrative framework underpinning your workplace
- Have experienced advisors who will act as your sounding board on all HR-related issues
- Develop a high performance culture across your organisation
- Have an Australian HR function on the ground (if you’re based internationally)
How outsourced HR works
We always tailor our service to match our clients operations and business objectives.
We’ll put together a team that is dedicated to your business, giving you the right balance of administrative, operational and strategic support.
Some of the ways you can use us include:
- On-call telephone and email support
- Recruitment and onboarding assistance
- HR compliance and administrative support
- Regular onsite visits and reviews
- Remuneration planning
- Long-term strategic support
- Regular policy reviews and employment relations updates
- Specific project-based assignments
Contact us today to find out how we can help your business