Have you considered outsourced HR before? A high functioning human resources team needs many skills, from the administrative right to the strategic. Unfortunately, building an in-house team of this size and scope can be difficult – not to mention costly and time-consuming.
At Catalina Consultants, we give you an alternative to the traditional, in-house HR function. With experts in all aspects of human resources, our outsourced team offers dedicated, on-call advice and business HR strategy without all the costs and hassle of a full-time department.
Why Use an Outsourced or Virtual HR service?
From the outset, we work tirelessly to understand your business and long-term objectives. We then create a custom or bespoke HR solution to fit just that.
Working with our team allows you to:
- Access best-practice strategic HR advice whenever and wherever you need it
- Identify any people management or HR issues that require action or development
- Make sure your employees fully understand the legislative and administrative framework underpinning your workplace
- Have experienced HR experts at your disposal who will act as your sounding board on all human resources, recruiting, hiring or workplace culture issues you might have
- Develop a high-performance culture across your organisation
- Have an Australian HR function on the ground (if you’re based internationally).
How Our Virtual HR Services Work
We always tailor our service to match our clients’ unique operations and business objectives. As part of this custom-fit approach, you get a solution that delivers just the right balance of administrative, operational and strategic support.
Use our bespoke HR service for:
- On-call telephone and email support
- Talent acquisition and onboarding assistance
- HR compliance and administrative support
- Regular on-site visits and reviews
- Remuneration planning
- Long-term strategic support
- Regular policy reviews and employment relations updates
- Grievance management
- Specific project-based assignments.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your business with the HR strategy.
The right bespoke HR strategy is the key to reaching your organisation’s long-term goals and seeing tangible, measurable benefits from your efforts.
At Catalina Consultants, our experts act as your company’s dedicated human resources team. We can advise on, develop and implement all aspects of HR strategy, giving you actionable, commercially-focused guidance that makes a real difference to your bottom line.
Here’s just some of what we can do when putting together a bespoke HR strategy for your business:
- Participate directly in your strategic planning process, so that your HR plan supports your overall objectives
- Act as a sounding board for all HR issues during your strategic planning process
- Provide organisational design and structuring advice
- Analyse your workplace culture, helping you identify where you are now and giving you a roadmap to where you want to be
- Facilitate strategic workshops
- Convert strategic HR initiatives into concrete directives and priorities
- Help you with HR budgeting and costing.
A successful business is built on its people. But hiring the right talent is only part of the challenge.
For true long-term success, you also need to make sure those people are properly engaged and working towards your business goals once they come onboard.
At Catalina Consultants we have real-world experience doing just that. We can help you:
- Develop the processes that will let you identify and develop potential in your organisation
- Develop a successful people management strategy and equip your organisation’s future leaders with the skills they need to succeed
- Uncover talent gaps in your organisation and develop a talent acquisition plan
- Assist at all stages of the recruitment process
- Develop and implement succession plans
- Build custom-fit career pathways to suit your business needs
- Build a diversity plan that helps you develop women into leaders within your organisation
- Develop the reward and incentive frameworks that align with your business goals
- Assess both financial and non-financial benefits to make sure your people stay engaged.
A solid talent acquisition and development strategy are vital to achieving your goals as a business. Want help creating one? Contact us today to find out more.
Successful organisations usually have one thing in common, which is leadership. They have leaders that actively challenge, support and develop the business – and it’s people.
We can equip your key leaders with the skills they need to engage your employees and drive your business toward its goals. Through action learning and interventions, we’ll help them work through real-world problems, reflect on the results and develop their skills to see improvement.
Our leadership development services include:
- Customised leader coaching
- Facilitated leader development programs
- Action learning and project work
- Selecting and onboarding senior appointments
- Appraisal, feedback and skills assessment for leaders
- Developing and facilitating leadership-focused away-days and workshops
- Facilitating, coaching and mentoring teams and individuals.
If your leaders aren’t reaching their full potential, we can also help you make the most of the difficult conversations you need to have.
When your organisation gets performance management right, your business and HR strategies will align, and your people will work together cohesively to reach your objectives.
But finding that stride is harder than it looks – especially when you’ve got dozens of other tasks and projects on your plate.
Fortunately, our employee development experts can help. We’ll create a custom-fit performance management plan that can get you where you need to go, helping you:
- Develop a clear business vision to communicate to your employees
- Align that vision with transparent, measurable KPIs and objectives that can encourage performance, development and career planning across your whole organisation
- Develop an effective performance management program that drives your learning and development programs
- Give you a framework for dealing with underperforming employees
- Review your existing performance and development processes
- Design a suite of complementary processes that modernise and re-energise the way you currently manage performance
- Devise effective remuneration and benefit plans that align with your business strategy
- Work with you to design innovative performance and incentive plans to complement your remuneration plan.
In short, as your HR partner, we can help you strategically align your performance, reward and people management efforts, so that all employees are working toward the same goals. Contact us today to learn more.
Are you in control of your workplace culture? Do all your people engage wholeheartedly in what you do?
We work with organisations and teams at all levels to make sure your culture aligns with the vision you have for your business. We find out what’s driving your team and organisational behaviour right now. Then we work with you to develop the right environment for success.
Here is just some of what we can do:
- Facilitate cultural identity and change programs that cascade throughout your entire organisation
- Design and facilitate coaching programs for key influencers and teams
- Develop programs that turn your leaders into mentors and encourage coaching across teams
- Conduct and analyse employee engagement surveys and focus groups that are linked to your strategic objectives
- Help provide the structures and support that give everyone the opportunity to make a personal impact by contributing to the organisation’s direction