A high functioning human resources team needs many skills, from the administrative to the strategic. Unfortunately, building an in-house team of this size and scope can be difficult – not to mention costly.
At Catalina Consultants, we give you an alternative to the traditional, in-house HR function. With experts in all aspects of human resources, our team offers dedicated, on-call advice and strategy without all the costs and hassle of a full-time department.
Why Use Virtual HR?
From the outset, we work tirelessly to understand your business and long-term objectives. We then create a custom HR solution to fit just that.
Working with our team allows you to:
- Access best-practice strategic HR advice whenever and wherever you need it
- Identify any people management or HR issues that require action or development
- Make sure your employees fully understand the legislative and administrative framework underpinning your workplace
- Have experienced HR experts at your disposal who will act as your sounding board on all human resources, recruiting, hiring or workplace culture issues you might have
- Develop a high-performance culture across your organisation
- Have an Australian HR function on the ground (if you’re based internationally).
How Our Virtual HR Services Work
We always tailor our service to match our clients’ unique operations and business objectives. As part of this custom-fit approach, you get a solution that delivers just the right balance of administrative, operational and strategic support.
Use our HR service for:
- On-call telephone and email support
- Talent acquisition and onboarding assistance
- HR compliance and administrative support
- Regular on-site visits and reviews
- Remuneration planning
- Long-term strategic support
- Regular policy reviews and employment relations updates
- Grievance management
- Specific project-based assignments.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your business.